How to promote?
You can promote Plus500 on your website by using the Marketing Tools which are available on your 500Affiliate account. Permission is granted to make use of any material you find under the “Marketing Tools” only. Any other material you would like to advertise with, further to the supply offered on the “Marketing Tools”, requires Plus500’s prior approval. You are allowed to place the authorized promotional contents that contain your referral links (carrying your affiliate ID) on:
- Your own official websites, blogs you are active in.
- Other websites that can promote your adverts.
- Forums managed or sites in financial fields.
An alternative way to earn profits with us is by referring Affiliates to our program. When referring a new affiliate to 500Affiliates you’ll receive 10% of their monthly commissions.
Plus500 Ltd licenses its CFD Trading Platform as the Plus500 brand.
Plus500 Ltd operates its CFD business through its subsidiaries:
- Plus500UK Ltd authorized & regulated by the FCA (#509909).
- Plus500CY Ltd authorized & regulated by CySEC (#250/14).
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd (ACN 153301681), licensed by:
ASIC in Australia, AFSL #417727, FMA in New Zealand, FSP #486026; Authorised Financial Services Provider in South Africa, FSP #47546. You do not own or have any rights to the underlying assets. Consider if you fall within our Target Market Distribution. Please refer to the Disclosure documents available on the website.
- Plus500SG Pte Ltd, licensed by the MAS (#CMS100648-1).
- Plus500SEY Ltd authorized & regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (#SD039).
- Plus500EE AS is authorized and regulated by the Estonian Financial Supervision and Resolution Authority (Licence no. 4.1-1/18).
- Plus500AE Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (F005651).
- Plus500IL Ltd is registered in Israel (Company No 515233914), holding a license to operate a trading platform granted by the Israel Securities Authority.
- The trading of futures is available through Cunningham Commodities, LLC d/b/a Plus500, a Futures Commission Merchant registered with the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission and a member of the National Futures Association (NFA ID number 0001398). Cunningham Commodities, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Plus500US Inc.
- Plus500JP Securities Ltd authorized & regulated by the JFSA (#156)
* We are not able to permit promotions through: search engines, social networks, ad networks, email marketing etc.
One of our highest priorities is to make sure we don’t advertise our platform as ”work from home", “investing” or "making easy/ sure money”, as such promotions would interfere with the integrity of our company. Our main goal is to assure Plus500’ traders aren’t being misled with inaccurate information. We take extreme measures to make sure that all Plus500 promotions, both internally as well as by 500Affiliates, emphasize the high risk involved in CFD trading and do not promote any false advertisements.
What is a referral ID?
A referral ID is the unique 'ID' parameter which appears in your promotional link.The ID will be different for each and every affiliate.
What is a referral link?
A referral link is a link which carries the referral id parameter. For example: www.plus500.com/Home.aspx?id=00000
How can I create a referral link?
- Choose your prefered language.
- Optional: Choose the landing page you wish to direct your traffic to.
- Optional: Insert 'Tags', which will assist in tracking your different promotions by distinguishing the source of the traffic.
- Click on 'update' and the links will be ready for use.
Please note: These are smart referral links. By clicking on them a trader will be referred to the suitable landing page, depending on the device used, as well as the trader’s local currency and language.
When will my referral links be active, so I could start referring traffic?
Your referral links become active and you may start referring traffic to Plus500, once your website is approved by our compliance teams.
Kindly note that your referral links will be blocked when the traffic is referred from unapproved sources.
Where can I get more promotional material and creatives?
Our affiliate program offers various marketing tools in numerous languages- such as banners, widgets and videos.
Kindly visit the "Marketing Tools"
section of your account, choose your preferred creatives and settings, then simply embed the generated code on your site.
Can I refer an affiliate?
Yes you can! If you would like to refer new affiliates to the 500Affiliates program, visit the "Refer Affiliate" section of your account, generate your referral link (for example: affiliates.plus500.com/?id=your_id) and address potential affiliates. Once they register and start promoting Plus500, you will receive commissions for their activity!
Are there any restricted countries for referring traders?
Yes there are. Kindly note that we don't accept users from the USA, Canada, Belgium and some additional countries. For further info, feel free to contact our team!
What is Plus500’s target audience?
Experienced traders aged 18 and above, in all regions, in which Plus500 operates.
Using the Plus500 Brand
"Plus 500" is a trademark and domain name owned by Plus500 Ltd As such, it is part of the intellectual property of Plus500 Ltd and its value. Any use of unauthorised advertisements is flagrantly in breach of law and all of the Company's rights and interests.
Therefore, it is strictly forbidden to use Plus500 in your URL and/advertisements, or to use Plus500 trademark on search engines such as Google AdWords, Bing etc. It is also forbidden to promote Plus500 on social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. Keywords, such as "Plus500", "plus-500" and other permutation are not allowed.
What is a Sub-Account?
It is an account that the affiliate can create in order to manage internal efforts and is useful in cases in which an affiliate's activities are run by several people.
The Sub-Account is controlled by the Main affiliate account and has restricted access- it can view the tracking reports and marketing tools, but is not exposed to the revenues and profits. The payments generated by the Sub-Account are automatically attributed to the Main account.